domingo, 8 de junio de 2014

No cooler than your culture.
I learned the dirt by the cry of the rat, in the wound of the gravel pits Gypsy Red Ensign and there I learned to recycle litronas to peel in the fanciest cards and Susos.
Cops asked about my background, I asked questions about: Paris, Romania, Cuba and the Dominican Republic; There I learned to master the recycling of glass, broken glass thrown at his feet and the feet of rats pissed, there, there I learned to be angry like a monkey, I bit them, they bit me. They talk, talk and dance.
The three tight clean Chabolo meters around the compadres and buried their hatchets and elves drew their voices with guitars.
The cop was pulling their litronas, so I had to recycle his face, I had to get postcards from my father, I had to learn to be a sailor. They talk of Paris, Romania, Cuba and the Dominican Republic, but for them it was too sea and put me in jail. When I left them deliver an litrona with a rat inside. They threw her to the ground and broke into pieces on the pavement dying.
I learned, I learned from the undead.
I learned that the sun does not bother them that they need or what they miss. They think they have seen behind their sunglasses, and so the sun burns.
I was told a story of a flutist who proved to be a murderer. They saw me and laughed mourn. I learned, I learned to run like a greyhound and shit on their dead. I learned to recycle though people were telling stories that I tell stories that are not lies. I learned the taste of blood, the pain of the blow, learned to listen blasphemy on my loved ones and my dead. I learned to hear real stories that do not interest because they are dressed for Sunday and there are characters that Christians can mourn them and nobody laughs.
I learned of heroes who lived great stories told in the sun everyday, have no fear for them if not for you and wear sunglasses or not, the sun does not burn.
I learned that there is no difference in the murderers. I have that fear of writing badly and being laughed my difference. Then I realized, only then I understood where I was coming from.
Author: Rafael Luna Gomez.

Y para los míos

No hay más cool que tu cul.
Aprendí el orden de la suciedad con el grito de la rata, en la herida de la gitana de las graveras de Alférez Rojas y hay aprendí a reciclar litronas para gastarme las pelas en cromos y susos.
Los polis preguntaban sobre mi procedencia, me hacían preguntas sobre: Paris, Rumanía, Cuba y la Republica Dominicana;  Ahí aprendí a dominar el reciclaje del vidrio, el vidrio roto que tiraban a sus pies y a los pies de las ratas cabreadas, ahí, ahí aprendí a estar cabreado como un mono, les mordí, me mordieron. Les hable, hablamos y bailamos.
La gitana limpio tres metros alrededor del chabolo y los compadres enterraron sus hachas y sacaron sus duendes con voces de guitarras.
La poli seguía tirando sus litronas, así que tuve que reciclar por la cara, tuve que coger las postales de mi padre, tuve que aprender a ser marinero. Les hable de Paris, de Rumanía, de Cuba y de la Republica Dominicana, pero para ellos  era demasiado mar y me metieron preso. Cuando salí les entregue una litrona con una rata dentro. La tiraron al suelo y me rompí en mil pedazos muriendo en el asfalto.
Aprendí, aprendí de los no muertos.
Aprendí que el sol les molesta que no les hace falta ni lo echan en falta. Se piensan que lo han visto detrás de sus gafas de sol, y así el sol los quema.
Me contaron un cuento de un flautista que resultó ser un asesino. Me vieron llorar y se rieron. Aprendí, aprendí a correr como un galgo y a cagarme en sus muertos. Aprendí a reciclar personas contando historias que aunque fueran cuentos no diré yo que sean mentiras. Aprendí el sabor de la sangre, el dolor del golpe, aprendía a escuchar blasfemar sobre mis seres queridos y mis muertos. Aprendí a escuchar historias reales que no interesan porque no van vestidas de domingo y que hay personajes cristianos a los que se les puede llorar y nadie se ríe.
Aprendí de héroes que vivieron grandes historias contadas al sol del día a día, que no tienen miedo por ellos si no por ti y que lleven gafas de sol o no, el sol no los quema.
Aprendí que no hay diferencia en los asesinos. Que tengo miedo de escribirlo mal y que se rían de mi diferencia. Entonces comprendí, solo entonces comprendí, de donde procedía.
Autor: Rafael Luna Gómez.


No hay comentarios: