miércoles, 7 de diciembre de 2016

To Mayte Albores.
I thought the violins ..
I thought the violins sounded asleep.
I thought your poems were notes,
Forbidden dreams,
faceless,
Without hugs.
Asleep.

I thought the piano hugged and danced
Your sweet words,
Your beautiful notes
They are a romantic dream
Song of the troubadour).
He believed in contemplating harmony,
The unknown melody,
Without which it will exacerbate me to love.

I believed that the wind,
the song,
I would complain about you.
I believed that we would dance,
Alone,
once,
at least once.

I believed ...
Dance in our solitude,
In the night of time
Where the poets live
Dying in the poem.

Now,
Now that this score is playing chords,
Awake,
And I invade the flaming rays of the morning,
Hugging me; As if you were dancing to me.
Now,
Now I know I'm awake,
And I know you.

Author: Rafael Luna Gómez.

A Mayte Albores.
Creía que los violines..
Creía que los violines sonaban dormidos.

Creía que tus poemas eran notas, 
sueños prohibidos, 
sin rostro, 
sin abrazos. 
Dormidos.

Creía que el piano abrazaba y danzaba
tus dulces palabras,
tus hermosas notas. 
(Son un sueño romántico 
canción del trovador).
Creía contemplar la armonía, 
la melodía desconocida,
sin que me exacerbará amar.


Creía que el viento, 
la canción, 
me alegaría de ti.
Creía que bailaríamos, 
solos, 
una vez, 
al menos una vez.

Creía… 
danzar en nuestra soledad,
en la noche de los tiempos
donde los poetas vivimos
muriendo en el poema.

Ahora,
ahora que está partitura toca acordes alegres,
despiertos,
y me invaden los rayos llameantes de la mañana,
abrazándome; como si fueras tú quién baila a mí vera. 
Ahora, 
ahora sé que estoy despierto, 
y te conozco.

Autor: Rafael Luna Gómez.

No hay comentarios: